Production department making 18650 battery pack.thank you for new customer support us, let me show you pictures.
18650 li-ion battery production process,
Mixing >Coating >Calendering>Slitting>Tab welding>Winding> X-Ray Checking>Jelly roll insertion>Bottom welding>Sealing >Cleaning> Plastic sleeves→Print barcode>→Formatting→Aging→Capacity test>OCV→OCT Testing→Grouping>/Final visual > FQA checking and packing
Li-ion 18650 battery Advantages:
1. Safety: safest Li-Ion battery, CE ROSH approved, built in PCM/PCB, none fire or explosive
2. Clean and Green energy, no toxic material contained
3. Powerful: Battery can discharge in 15C~20C
4. Long life cycle, 80% capacity remain after 500 times deep cycle.
5. No memory effect,highly efficient charge anytime, no reduction of capacity
6. Operation temperature: -20~70°C
7.Small size, light weight:
8. Good performance at high temperature and high temperature resistance
9. Low self-discharge rate: < 3% monthly
1.Never completely discharge lion battery ( below 3.0V under load ).
2.Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
3.Never use force to install (insert) liion battery.
4.Do not use old and new battery cells together.
5.Use only high quality battery charger.
6.Do not expose to heat.
7.Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals.Keep Battery that is not in use in plastic holder.
8.Do not charge battery over 4.2V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
9.Do not charge unattended.
10.Do not use old, and new cells together.
11.Do not store your liion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
12.Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
13.After battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
14.Using the battery application equipped,refer to the user’s manual before usage.
15.When the cell is not charged after long exposure to charger, discontinue charging.
16.Battery must be charged at operating temperature range 0 ~ 50°C. Be discharged at -20~60 °C .