Characteristics of lithium battery:
1. It has higher weight-to-energy ratio and volume-to-energy ratio;
2. The voltage is high, the single-cell lithium battery voltage is 3.6V, which is equal to the series voltage of 3 nickel-cadmium or nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries;
3. Self-discharge can be stored for a long time, this is the most outstanding superiority of the battery;
4. No memory effect. Lithium batteries do not have the so-called memory effect of nickel-cadmium batteries, so lithium batteries do not need to be discharged before charging;
5. Long life. Under normal working conditions, the number of charge/discharge cycles of the lithium battery is much greater than 500 times;
6. Can be quickly charged. The lithium battery can usually be charged with a current of 0.5 to 1 times, so that the charging time is shortened to 1 to 2 hours;
7. Can be used in parallel;
8. Because the battery does not contain heavy metal elements such as cadmium, lead and mercury, it is the most advanced green battery in the world.
1) Telecommunications: Cellular phone, interphone, blue tooth earphone.
2) Video Devices: MP3/MP4/MP5, digital camera, portable DVD, portable television
3) Portable Devices: GPS,PDA, E-book ,PMP, PSP, portable medical device etc.
Lithium Rechargeable Batteries
Standard Charge Current
Maximum charge Current
Open Circuit Voltage
Cut Off Voltage
over 500 Times
CE, RoHS, UL, IEC62133,FCC